dimarts, 8 de maig del 2012
My best friend: Monica
6 years have been intense, full of laughter and tears, a friendship that lasts no more than 2 hours separately, the one without the otherwe are like a puzzle that is missing a piece, we have no sense. I sincerely believe that our friendship has a merit that has no other 6 years without being able to see more than a slap on the hair, and now for 6 years, we can not, the one without the other. I love not as afriend but as a sister. Those nights at home, wars of cushions,painted nails bad, good news but bad news that we have overcomethe two together. We have learned the value of friendship together,hand in hand without letting go, she has raised me when others hadnot realized that I had fallen. She is Monica, I've loved, I love and will always love no matter how far away it is.
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada